lunedì 16 luglio 2007

"Sex and the Virtual Landscape" after week 1


Very interesting results for the Newton Tribute exhibit.
Since last week opening more than 450 uniques visitors teleported to gallery.
I would really like to say thanks to everyone who visited, and appreciated, the exhibit.

Also a lot of interest from SL Magazines.
Avastar published a preview the week before the opening.
sl-newspaper.com this week a very positive article.
This week and the next one SLEnquirer.com and hello-sl.info.
I'm just sad to note how all the italian magazines and groups in SL I contacted, ignored it.
Nemo profeta in patria? Or maybe they are too tied to particular SIMs and economic interests in SL?
Yes I know an answer could be "maybe they just are not interested in it". It would have been my answer too 2 weeks ago, but after the feedback I won't swear anymore.

Paolo

Nessun commento: